The rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen albums you’ve heard that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. These are in no order, and are not necessarily my favorite albums, but are the ones I won't forget.
Also, try to peg when I stopped listening to pop music. Maybe my next post should be "Children's CDs You'll Never Get Out of Your Head."
1. Duran Duran, Rio
2. Def Leppard, Pyromania my first rock album
3. The Eagles Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 Robert: <3
4. Beatles, Abbey Road
5. Carrie Newcomer, Visions and Dreams her first solo album and the first one I heard
6. Carrie Newcomer, The Gathering of Spirits
7. Godspell Soundtrack
8. The Cure, Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me
9. U2, The Joshua Tree
10. Urban Cowboy Soundtrack
11. Indigo Girls
12. Kami Lyle, Blue Cinderella
13. Peter, Paul and Mary, 10 Years Together
14. Sting, Soul Cages (I wavered between this and the Police, Synchronicity, which is also great and high on the list, but decided to be authentic and less cool)
15. REM, Life's Rich Pageant
Runner-up: John Denver and the Muppets, A Christmas Together
What would be on YOUR list?